IC-T2A - Handheld 2 Meter Transceiver
2 meter single band handheld transceiver
RX: 136-174 MHz
TX: 140-150 MHz
Output power: 4.5 W
Receiver sensitivity: 0.18 µV (FM, 12 dB SINAD)
CTCSS encode and decode standard
- Frequency Coverage:
- Tx: 140-150* MHz; Rx: 136-174* MHz (*144-148 guaranteed)
- Mode: FM (F3, F2)
- Current Drain (at 9.6 V DC):
- Transmit (4.5 W): 1.8 A max; Transmit (1 W): 1.0 A max
- Receive (power saved): 25 mA; (standby): 65 mA (typ.); (rated audio): 150 mA (typ.)
- Frequency stability: ± 10 ppm (0°C to +50°C)
- Usable Temperature Range: -10°C to +60°C; +14°F to +140°F.
- Antenna connector: BNC (50 ohms)
- Number of memory channels: 43 (40 regular, 2 scan edges and 1 call)
- Acceptable power supply: 9.6 V DC (negative ground) (supplied Ni-Cd cells)
- Frequency resolution: 5 kHz and 12.5 kHz
- Dimensions: (mm/in): 58(W) x 140.5(H) x 32(D) mm; 2.32(W) x 5.5(H) x 1.32(D) in
- Weight (w/ant. and battery): 420 g (14.8 oz.)
- Output power (at 9.6 V DC): 4.5 W or 1 W (typical)
- Modulation system: Variable reactance frequency modulation
- Max. frequency deviation: ±5.0 kHz
- Spurious emissions: Less than -60 dB
- External mic connector: 3-conductor, 2.5 (d) mm (1/10")/2000 ohms
- Receive system: Double conversion superheterodyne
- Intermediate frequencies:
- 1st: 30.85 MHz
- 2nd: 450 kHz
- Sensitivity (for 12 db SINAD): 0.18 µV
- Squelch sensitivity (at threshold): 0.18 µV
- Selectivity: More than 15 kHz/-6 dB, Less than 30 kHz/-60 dB
- Spurious and image rejection: 60 dB (typical) (except 2nd and 1/2 image)
- Audio output power (at 9.6 V DC): 350 mW (typical at 10% distortion with an 8 ohm load)
- External speaker connector: 3-conductor, 3.5 (d) mm (1/8")/8 ohms
Battery Packs and Case
- BP-194 R6 (AA) batteries x 8* (4.5 W/3.5h)*Ni-Cd cells in BP-194 must be purchased separately if battery pack is purchased separately from IC-T2A. Approx. output powers and operating times. (Tx (high): Rx: Standby = 1:1:8)
- BP-195 9.6 V, 700 mAh (4.5W/3.5h)
- BP-196 9.6 V, 1050 mAh (4.5 W/5.5h)
- BC-119 + AD-81 Rapidly charges battery packs BP-195 or BP-196. Installed Ni-Cd cells cannot be charged via supplied BP-194 BATTERY CASE. Both AC and DC can be used to power the charger. The AD-81 must be purchased separately.
- HM-46 SPEAKER-MICROPHONE: Compact and lightweight. Equipped with an earphone jack.
- HM-54 SPEAKER-MICROPHONE: Durable, full-sized.
- HM-75A REMOTE CONTROL MICROPHONE: Allows you to remotely select memory channels, operating frequency, etc. Simple remote and normal remote are selectable.
- LC-145 CARRYING CASE: Useable with any battery pack.
- HS-51 HEADSET: allows you hands-free operation. Includes VOX, PTT, "one-touch PTT" (TOT) Includes VOX, PTT, "one-touch PTT" (TOT).
- SP-13 EARPHONE: Provides clear audio in noisy environments.
- CP-12L CIGARETTE LIGHTER CABLE WITH NOISE FILTER
- OPC-254/L DC POWER CABLE Allows you to charge the connected battery pack (13.5 to 16 V DC required). For charging ONLY -- the transceiver cannot be simultaneously operated.
- SP-13 EARPHONE
- BC-110A/D/V WALL CHARGER. Regularly charges battery packs. The same as supplied with some versions.
- CS-T2 CLONING SOFTWARE + OPC 478 CLONING CABLE. Provides quick and easy programming of items, including memory channels, memory names and set mode contents, for local repeater frequencies, etc., via an IBM® compatible PC.
- OPC-474 CLONING CABLE. Used for handheld to handheld data cloning.