ICOM Desktop Repeater
RX/TX: 136-155 MHz or 146-174 MHz
or 400-430 MHz or 450-470 MHz or 470-490 MHz or 490-512 MHz (six versions)
Output power: 45 W VHF, 35 W UHF
Receiver sensitivity: 0.25 µV (FM, 12 dB SINAD)
- Component design - select the components you need for each specific application, or...
- Assembly available - order a fully assembled kit
- IC-F320/IC-F320S & IC-F420/IC-F420S combinations
- Built-in power supply (or external power supply, if you prefer)
- Built-in cooling fan for 100% duty cycle
- High quality duplexer - tuned for your assigned frequencies (include frequencies and tones, etc. with order)
- 1W to 45 W/VHF or 35 W/UHF (pre-duplexer), perfect for low or high power applications
- Meets low power splinter frequency requirements
- Multi-Mode - 12.5 kHz / 25 kHz channel spacing programmable by channel
- CTCSS, DTCS built in
- Compact size - locate in any small space
- Dimensions: 6-1/4 w x 8-1/2 h x 12 D in.
Easy Configuration - follow 3 easy steps to configure your repeater.
- Power supply - select either a built-in power supply, or use an external DC power source.
- Duplexer - select either a VHF or UHF duplexer (or no duplexer for 2 antenna operation).
- Specify frequencies - 5 or 3 MHz spacing on UHF, 3 MHz minimum spacing on VHF.
- 136 - 155 MHz ; 146 - 174 MHz
- Tx: High 45W ; Low 5W
- 400 - 430 MHz 450 - 470 MHz
- 470 - 490 MHz 490 - 512 MHz
- Tx: High 35W Low 5W