Your portable marine communications center.
Portable, reliable and simple-to-operate, the IC-M10A/E is designed to meet a variety of marine communication needs.
Programmable call channel
Program your most-often-used channel into the call channel for quick and easy recall at the push of a switch. The call channel is not programmable with some versions.
Selectable dual/tri-watch function
Monitor the distress channel (ch 16) while operating on another channel using the dual watch function; or, monitor channel 16 and the call channel while operating on another channel using the tri-watch function.
Low power consumption design
The power saver function draws a scant 19 mA of current during standby thus providing extended operating times. Reliability that's ready to go when you are.
Multiple scan functions
Use normal scan to search through all regular channels or memory channels in sequence; use priority scan to monitor channel 16 while scanning. Also, unwanted channels can be locked out. Some versions have no scan function or only priority scan.
Up to 24 memory channels
Program often-used channels in up to 24 memory channels for easy recall and scanning purposes.
Up to 6 W of output power
Attach the optional BP-174 rechargeable Ni-Cd battery pack and use a powerful 6 W of output for long range contacts.
Optional voice scrambler function
The optional UT-98 VOICE SCRAMBLER UNIT provides up to 128 analog voice scramble codes for private communications.
- All VHF INT, U.S.A. and WX (U.S.A. only) marine channels
- One-push selection of ch 16
- LCD backlighting with an auto OFF function allows you to read the display during nighttime operation
- SET mode allows customization of transceiver operation
- A battery case*, flexible antenna, belt clip and hand strap are supplied with the transceiver
- *Some versions supplied with a rechargeable Ni-Cd battery pack and charger instead.