IC-R1 - Wideband Handheld Receiver
Wideband handheld receiver
RX: 100 kHz-1300 MHz
Output power: N/A
Modes: AM, FM, WFM
Receiver sensitivity: see the detailed specifications
- Frequency Coverage (U.S.A.): 100 kHz ~ 1300 MHz (Specifications guaranteed 2 ~ 905 MHz)
- Tuning Step Increment: 0.5, 5, 8, 9, 10, 12.5, 15, 20, 25, 30, 50, 100 kHz; 1, 10, or 100 MHz
- Number of Memory Channels: 100
- Mode: AM, FM Wide FM (WFM)
- Antenna Impedance: 50 ohms (unbalanced)
- External DC Power Source: 6 ~ 16 V DC
- Current Drain:
- Max. audio output - Less than 300 mA.
- Power saved -15 mA
- Average Power Saved - 15 mA (Duty cycle Receive: Standby = 1:16)
- Usable Temperature Range: -10°C ~ +60°C; +14°F to +140°F
- Dimensions (projections not included): 49(W) x 102.5(H) x 35(D) mm, 1.9(W) x 4.0(H) x 1.4(D) in
- Weight: 280 g; 9.9 oz.
- Receive System: AM, FM - Triple-conversion superheterodyne, WFM-Double-conversion superheterodyne
- Intermediate Frequencies: 1st - 266.7000~266.7095 MHz, 2nd - 10.7000 MHz, 3rd - 455 kHz (FM and AM modes only)
- Sensitivity (Maximum Values):
- AM: 2~24.9995 MHz 1.6 µV, 25~905 MHz 0.79 µV (for 10 dB SINAD)
- FM: 2~24.9995 MHz 0.79µV, 25~905 MHz 0.4µV (for 12 dB SINAD)
- WFM: 2~24.9995 MHz 0.6.3µV, 25~905 MHz 3.16 µV (for 12 dB SINAD)
- Squelch Sensitivity (Threshold):
- AM: 2~24.9995 MHz 1.26 µV, 25~905 MHz 0.63µV
- FM: 2~24.9995 MHz .63µV, 25~905 MHz 0.32 µV
- AM: More than 15 kHz/-6 dB
- FM: More than 15 kHz/-6 dB
- WFM: More than 150 kHz/-6 dB
- Audio Output Power: 150 mW at 10% distortion with an 8 ohms load.
- Audio Impedance: 8 ohms.
BATTERY PACKS, BATTERY CASE AND CARRYING CASES
BP-81~BP-85 NiCd BATTERY PACKS and BP-90 ALKALINE BATTERY CASE provide power. The LC-57 ~ LC-61 CARRYING CASES protect the IC-R1 body.
- Internal battery pack: Output voltage - 7.2 V Battery Capacity - 300 mAh, Height - N/A, Carrying cases - LC-57.
- BP-81 BATTERY PACK: Output voltage - 7.2 V Battery Capacity - 110 mAh, Height - 30.0 mm; 1.2 in, Carrying cases - N/A.
- BP-82 BATTERY PACK: Output voltage - 7.2 V Battery Capacity - 400 mAh, Height - 40.0 mm; 1.6 in, Carrying cases - LC-59.
- BP-83 BATTERY PACK: Output voltage - 7.2 V Battery Capacity - 600 mAh, Height - 59.5 mm; 2.3 in, Carrying cases - LC-59.
- BP-84 BATTERY PACK: Output voltage - 7.2 V Battery Capacity - 1000 mAh, Height - 76.0 mm; 3.0 in, Carrying cases - LC-61.
- BP-85 BATTERY PACK: Output voltage - 12.0 V Battery Capacity - 400 mAh, Height - 76.0 mm; 3.0 in, Carrying cases - LC-61.
- BP-90 BATTERY CASE: (Can be charged when Ni-Cd batteries are installed) Battery case for 6 R6(AA) size batteries, Height - 59.5 mm; 2.3 in, Carrying cases - LC-59.
CHARGERS AND CABLES
- BC-72 DESKTOP CHARGER: Rapidly charges the BP-81~BP-85 and IC-R1 internal batteries. Both AC and DC can be used as a power supply.
- BC-73E/D WALL CHARGER: Fully charges the BP-81, BP-82 and IC-R1 internal batteries. Available in Asia and Europe only. Same type as supplied with Germany, France and Asia versions.
- BC-74EA/D/E/V WALL CHARGER: Fully charges the BP-81~BP-85, BP-90 with Ni-Cd Batteries and IC-R1 internal batteries. Same type as supplied with the USA and Australia versions.
- CP-12 CIGARETTE LIGHTER CABLE WITH NOISE FILTER: Allows you to use the IC-R1 through a 12 V cigarette lighter socket. Also charges the BP-81~BP-85, BP-90 with Ni-Cd Batteries and IC-R1 internal batteries.
- OPC-254 MINI DC POWER CABLE: For use with a 13.8 V DC power supply. Equipped with fuses. Also charges the BP-81~BP-85, BP-90 with Ni-Cd Batteries and IC-R1 internal batteries.
EARPHONE AND HEADPHONES
- HP-4 COMMUNICATION HEADPHONES: Light-weight, open-air type monaural headphones. Gives you excellent receive audio. Weight: 39.5 g; 1.4 oz., Cable length: 1 m; 3.9 ft
- SP-13 EARPHONE: Provides clear audio in noisy environments.
- AD-14 BATTERY CHARGE ADAPTER: Allows you to charge the BP-81~BP-85, BP-90 with Ni-Cd Batteries, separated from the IC-R1. An optional BC-73E/D, BC-74EA/D/E/V, CP-12, or OPC-254 are required.
- BA-11 BOTTOM CAP: Protective cap for terminals on the base of the IC-R1 when using an external DC power supply.
- BA-12 BATTERY CHARGE ADAPTER: Allows you to rapidly charge the IC-R1 internal batteries with the BC-72.
- FA-4B VHF/UHF WIDEBAND FLEXIBLE ANTENNA: Same type as supplied with the IC-R1.
- MB-30 MOUNTING BRACKET: Mounts the IC-R1 in a vehicle or onto a wall.