IC-R100 - Wideband Mobile Receiver
Wideband mobile receiver
RX: 100 kHz-1856 MHz
Output power: N/A
Modes: AM, FM, WFM
Receiver sensitivity: see the detailed specifications
- Frequency Coverage (U.S.A.): 100 kHz to 1856 MHz (specifications guaranteed 500 kHz ~ 1800 MHz)
- Mode: AM, FM, Wide FM (WFM)
- Power Supply Requirement: 13.8 V DC +/-15% (negative ground)
- Antenna Impedance: 50 ohms (unbalanced)
- Current Drain (at 13.8 V DC): Less than 1.1 A
- Usable Temperature Range: -10°C to +60°C; +14°F to +140°F
- Frequency Stability: ~3.5 ppm (at 1800 MHz, 0°C to +50°C; +32°F to +122°F)
- Number of Memory Channels: Memory channels - 100, Priority channels - 1, Scan edge channels - 20 (for 10 scan ranges)
- Tuning Step Increments: 100~521.5 kHz and 1.630~904.9995 MHz - 1, 5, 8, 9, 10, 12.5, 20, or 25 kHz. 522~1629.5 kHz - 1, 5, 8, 9, 10, 12.5, 20, or 25 kHz, 905~1856.5 MHz - 12.5, 20, or 25 kHz.
- Dimensions (projections not included): 150(W) x 50(H) x 181(D) mm, 5.9(W) x 2.0(H) x 7.1(D) in
- Weight: 1.4 kg; 3.1 lb.
- Sensitivity: (Maximum sensitivity values are indicated in each range below. Preamp is ON in 50.000~904.9995 MHz.)
- (Frequency Range - AM for 10 dB S/N, FM for 12 dB S/N, N/A means not specified.)
- 500 kHz ~1.6295 MHz - 3.2 µV (AM), N/A (FM), N/A (WFM).
- 1.63~49.9995 MHz - 1.6 µV (AM), 0.56 µV (FM), N/A (WFM).
- 50~904.9995 MHz - 0.56 µV (AM), 0.2 µV (FM), 0.63 µV (WFM).
- 905~1380.4875 MHz - 1.0 µV (AM), 0.32 µV (FM), 0.79 µV (WFM).
- 1380.5~1800 MHz - 1.4 µV (AM), 0.45 µV (FM), 1.1 µV (WFM).
- AM: More than 6 kHz/-6 dB
- FM: More than 15 kHz/-6 dB
- WFM: More than 180 kHz/-3 dB
- Audio Output Power: More than 2.5 W at 10% distortion with an 8 ohms load.
- Audio impedance: 4-8 ohms .
- AH-7000 SUPER WIDEBAND OMNI DIRECTIONAL ANTENNA
Super wideband frequency coverage for 25~1300 MHz. Perfect for home use.
AC ADAPTERS AND CABLES
- AD-15A/E/D/V AC ADAPTER: For using the IC-R100 with AC power at home.
- CP-11 CIGARETTE LIGHTER CABLE WITH NOISE FILTER: Allows you to use the IC-R100 through a 12 V cigarette lighter socket.
- OPC-131 DC POWER CABLE: Allows you to use the IC-R100 with a 12 V battery. Same type as supplied with the IC-R100.
- SP-7 EXTERNAL SPEAKER: Suitable for home use. Input impedance: 8 ohms; Max. Input power: 5 W.
- SP-10 EXTERNAL SPEAKER: Compact design provides excellent audio in your vehicle. Input impedance: 4 ohms; Max. input power: 5 W.
- SP-12 EXTERNAL SPEAKER: For clear sound in your vehicle. Can be easily installed on a sun visor, dashboard, etc. Input impedance: 8 ohms; Max. input power: 3 W.